The concept behind MyTestTrack.com is simple. Provide rail companies with an affordable facility for low-speed and static testing and make it easy. When you contact us, whether it be on our dedicated number (01629 821828), or by email (Wirksworth_Station@WyvernRail.co.uk), you will be in touch with the person responsible for providing you with the facilities that you require. You won’t be passed around the organisation and you won’t be kept waiting. If we can’t give you an answer right away, we will make sure you know within 24 hours.
Our commercial terms are straightforward and we work in the strictest of confidence. One of our team members will work direct with you to ensure your requirements can be accommodated and we make sure that you are kept fully informed at all times. We will provide supervision for your work site and can coordinate arrangements should you require additional services or facilities. From managing the receipt and dispatch of your vehicles to making the tea, we will ensure that the details are taken care of.
We can offer you a wide range of facilities and services:
- 14 km (8.5 miles) of railway; 800m (1/2 mile) on 3% (1 in 30) grade tightening to 1 in 27;
- Drive-on section with 200mm cant;
- Section of bridge guard rail;
- We offer a wide range of sleepers and track fixings;
- A special training siding composing of most fittings found on the national network;
- A dedicated Training Room with internet access;
- Flexible catering facilities suitable customer entertainment or team meetings;
- A pit and basic maintenance facilities;
- Three built-up Road Rail Access Points (Wirksworth, Shottle and Duffield);
- Passenger stock including single and longer DMU's and a rake of Mk2f coaches;
- A dedicated member of staff to deal with you throughout your stay, give you the Site Specific Safety Brief and act as COSS.
- Selection of support road/rail vehicles
- 1 and 2 tonne weights which can be loaded and unloaded with our forklift truck
- NEW: A short section of unpowered third rail at Wirksworth for gauging purposes
- NEW: An off track facility on the 1 in 27 gradient
We have facilities for:
- Basic track Induction courses including ‘drive-by’;*
- Space for proving rail mounted vehicles on the passenger lines;
- Extensive facilities for training/certification of Road/Rail staff, in on/off tracking, loading/unloading of trains, Flailing, all forms of track and drainage work;*
- Facilities for rail grinding/profiling, Welding, Ultrasonic rail testing, Bridge and Structure examination;
- Trailer and Brake testing on a 1 in 27 incline;
- Remote areas for Warning Signal and Electromagnetic interference testing
* You provide the trainer/assessor, we provide the location/infrastructure.